Non-personal information is statistical data that provides insight into the use of the Site. Logan University may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal information may include the type of computing device, the operating system, the browser name, the Internet service providers used and other similar information.
Personal information includes name, address, phone number, email address and other personally identifiable data. Logan University may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users subscribe to our mailings, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or register on the Site for activities, services or resources that we make available. Users may choose to visit the Site anonymously, or may decided to provide name, email address and other contact information. We only collect voluntarily submitted personal information from Users. Users can always decline to supply personal information with the understanding that it may prevent them from engaging in some activities.
Logan University may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group access the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. We may use information you provided to send resources Users agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. The User may unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time, using the instructions at the bottom of the email.
Logan University has adopted standard data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We do not sell, trade or rent User’s personal information. For the purposes outlined above, we may share with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers generic aggregated demographic information regarding our visitors and Users that is not linked to any personal information. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users of our Site may encounter links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. These sites or services are constantly changing, and have their own privacy and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on November 10, 2017.